Revised on Sept 21, 2021
Acto Alert respects your privacy.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed with us. Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically. Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by write to us at the above address. Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number.
With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
Information collected from other sources
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information; marketing leads and search results, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
How does Acto Alert use your information?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
● To facilitate account creation and the log-in process with your Consent.
● To send you marketing and promotional communications for Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time by simply clicking unsubscribe on any such communication or by contacting Acto Alert.
● To send administrative information to you for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons, and/or possibly for Contractual reasons. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
● To fulfill and manage your orders for Contractual reasons. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges through the website.
● To post testimonials with your Consent. We post testimonials on our website that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at email@example.com and be sure to include your name, the location of the testimonial in question, and your contact information.
● Deliver targeted advertising to you for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests and/or location (and work with third parties who do so),and measure its effectiveness.
● Request feedback for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our website.
● To protect our Sites for Business Purposes and/or for Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
● To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly Contractual reasons.
● To respond to legal requests and prevent harm for Legal Reasons. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
Will your information be shared with anyone?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
● Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
● Viral Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
● Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery services, hosting services, and customer service and marketing services. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on our website which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites or Apps over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activities. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
● Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
● Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
● With your consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information - such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics - is collected automatically when you visit our website.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate our website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Sites or Apps and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like most businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
If you have provided Acto Alert with information and do not wish for such information to be retained by Acto Alert or do not wish to receive promotional information from Acto Alert, you can opt out by notifying your Acto Alert representative or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Websites
The sites to which we link, including but not limited to the sites of subsidiaries and third party content providers, may have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of linked sites and encourage you to become acquainted with them.
We do not intend to either solicit or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you should not use or enter information on this website.
Questions or Concerns
If at any time you have questions about the above policy, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.